Dental practices are very safe environments as we have strict cross infection control measures.
To keep everyone safe please help us with the following:
- If you feel ill at all or have had a fever or cough in the last 7 days, please reschedule. Also, if someone in your household has had these symptoms please rebook.
- We would ask you to arrive a few minutes before your appointment to minimise any waiting in the lounge. Please do not arrive late as you may not be seen. If someone accompanies you, they will need to wait for you outside the practice.
- Please wear a mask or face covering. Please bring your own pen for any forms.
- There is a hand sanitiser station to use on the way in.
- The washroom areas will initially be closed to keep patient flow in defined areas.
We have invested in the latest medical grade air purification technology. We don’t see any evidence of risk but again this will provide huge comfort as these units can disinfect all the air in a surgery every 3-4 minutes as needed. They also remove pollen, dust etc and ionise the air for that fresh mountain air experience!
We will also be using disinfectant systems which are completely non-toxic and 100% biologically safe. This can clean the water, surfaces and skin, killing bacteria and virus with 99.9999% effectiveness. We have always used as strong disinfectants but as non-toxic we can use these solutions more widely in the dental water lines, air disinfection, as rinses and cleaning every part of the practice.
We look forward to seeing you soon.